Monday, March 24

PJ the fox terrior

PJ was a very smart little dog.  He always had to be the centre of attention and unfortunately that was his down fall in the end.  PJ had my undivided attention until I had my son.  

One night I was late feeding PJ because I was late bathing and feeding my son.  PJ had not had much attention that day so he decided to bite on a cane toad.  PJ had bitten toads before so I wasn't really worried as I had a tried and true plan that had worked previously.  I would just wait for the poison to slow him down so that I could catch him.  Then I would shove the hose down his neck and he would throw up the poison.  Unfortunately on this last night I was taking care of the baby and I waited too long to hose out his mouth.  That was the last toad that PJ ever ate. 

This paver is in memory to a very smart little dog with an attention complex. 




This is a PJ look alike as I don't have any digital photos of the real PJ. 





No comments:

Post a Comment