Monday, March 24

Benji the very naughty beagle

Benji was the first animal to get a paver.  He was the dog you loved to hate.  We got Benji from an ad in the paper.  The previous owners warned me about his bad behaviour but I was mesmorised by his beautiful pale brown eyes and I thought I could change him. 

Benji liked to sleep up high and the roof or bonnet of my car became his favourite place to nap.  I got sick of having my car scratched to we built lattice frames around the garage so he couldn't get to the car.  

Being a beagle, his nose and stomach ruled his life.  He was always searching for that next meal and he became a real escape artist. We finally got rid of Benji because he found that there was always a meal at the local council office and it was costing us a lot of money to get him back each time.  Benji was a tri-colour beagle hence the white, bronze and black tiles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment